My Training Philosophy

As a personal health and fitness trainer I try to bring a unique and personal approach to each of my clients. Motivation and specific direction is different for each of my clients.
With my education and personal training experience I help people at any level achieve their health and fitness goals.
CrossFit gives my clients the avenue to achieve their goals through its training and nutrition program, which is designed to be unique to the client's specific goals.
CrossFit is just a part of my lifestyle and I have seen significant changes in my health and fitness level, but I have also done other training modalities to make me stronger and healthier as well. My clients have adopted CrossFit's principles and have seen dramatic improvements in their lives.
Having knowledge of CrossFit's key principles is a large component of success with my clients. Knowing the benefits of the workouts and the correct technique allows my clients to make great strides towards their ultimate health and fitness goals.

Contact

If you would like to know more information about our gym please contact us:

startcrossfitomaha@gmail.com
crossfitomaha@gmail.com

Or visit our websites at:

crossfitomaha.com
crossfitomaha.net

Or you can contact me personally at either my phone or email:

Phone: 402-699-1463
Email: jon@crossfitomaha.com

Thursday, December 8, 2011

New background

What you think? Its something I have been playing around with. It reminds me to keep educating myself. A reminder everyday right! Yesterday was a reminder how much farther I need to go and how much harder I need to work. I front squatted #250 felt good and should have gone more. The workout on the other hand not my best, maybe my worst. I think I was 330ish, my legs have always been my issue but yesterday was a good reminder. I just fell off. You have those days and you hope they are few and I need to keep on it. My eating has not been good but my reading on eating has been good. That's weird. I have been reading and listening about wheat and how harmful it is. I will be writing more about it and seeing your input. I got to go now but I will have more time tomorrow. Check it out! Our video, shown this before but can't get enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment